Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bush: Al-Qaeda Threats Won't Deter Me From Vacationing


CRAWFORD, Texas (FNN 24/7) -- President Bush remained resolute in response to videotaped threats of future attacks in America and London from al-Qaeda's second in command, saying he would remain at his Crawford Ranch for as long as it took.
"If these thugs and killers think that threats of terror attacks are going to make me cut short my month-long vacation, they have another thing coming," the President said, wiping his brow after playing ball with his English springer spaniel, Spot.
Bush said there is still lots of hard work to do. "I told Laura I'd clean out the garage and tool shed this time around, and I'm not going to let some terror monger stop me from doing that," he said.
"Beyond that, I came here to relax, and I will not rest until that job is done."

No comments: